Solidor Rubber & Products bv
Kouterstraat 11 b
Company number: (BTW-BE) 0419 397 415
Phone number: +32 56 41 35 70
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ter Attentie van de Data Protection Officer;
- By post: to Kouterstraat 11 b, 8560 WEVELGEM (Belgium)
Hoe wij uw persoonsgegevens gebruiken en verzamelen
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable refers to identifiers (such as name, identification number, location data, etc.), that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a natural person.
The personal data we collect, is collected and used for the purposes as listed hereunder:
- In the event you use the contact form on our website, we will use your personal data in order to reply to your query, via e-mail or telephone.
- In the event you create a profile on our website or you provide us with transaction data, we collect your personal information in order to save such information, to make a payment for the purchase of your goods and/or services, to provide you with our services and permit us to send you your orders or to contact you.
- We process your personal data for the purpose of supporting the website and enhancing your user experience, which includes ensuring the security, availability, performance, capacity and health of the website.
- We process your personal data to enforce or exercise any rights that are available to us based on the applicable law, such as use for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- We may also use your personal data to fulfil our obligations as set out by the applicable law.
The following categories of personal data can be distinguished:
- Contact data: in the event you make use of the contact form, you will be asked to provide the following information: name, e-mail address, phone number, and any personal data that you choose to put in the designated blank field (please do not provide us with any sensitive information, such as health information, information pertaining to criminal convictions, or credit card/account numbers). This is information that is provided directly by you.
- Profile data: If you create an account on our website, we collect the following personal data: name, telephone number, e-mail address, in case of a recurring membership, your bank data. This information will be curther completed when you visit our club. This is information that is provided directly by you.
- Transaction data: We collect personal data relating to transactions that you make through the website, including your “contact data”, payment information and the goods and/or services purchased. This is personal data provided directly by you.The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, you will, at all times, have the right to withdraw your consent. This will, however, not affect the lawfulness of any processing done prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Your personal data will solely be used for the purposes as set out in this article 22.
Retention of your data and deletion
- Your personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for a specific purpose. However, considering it is not possible for us to specify a period in advance, the period of retention will be determined as follows:
- The duration of your session
- The validity of your cookie
- The duration of your session
- In the event you withdraw your consent or you object to our use of your personal data, and such objection is successful, we will remove your personal data from our databases. Please note that we will retain the personal data necessary to ensure your preferences are respected in the future.
- The foregoing will, however, not prevent us from retaining any personal data if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, in order to file a legal claim or defend ourselves against a legal claim, or for evidential purposes.
- This article lists your principal rights under data protection law. We have tried to summarize them for you in a clear and legible way.
The right to access
- You have the right to receive from us a copy of your personal data we have in our possession, provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee if you request further copies.
The right to rectification
- If the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have this information rectified or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, completed.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- In some circumstances, you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
- The personal data are no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent, and no other lawful ground exists;
- The processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed; or,
- Erasure is necessary for compliance with EU law or Belgian law.
- There are certain exclusions to the right to erasure. Those exclusions include where processing is necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or,
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (meaning that the personal data may only be stored by us and may only be used for limited purposes), if:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data (and only for as long as it takes to verify that accuracy);
- The processing is unlawful and you request restriction (as opposed to exercising the right to erasure);
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or,
- You have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection.
- In addition to our right to store your personal data, we may still otherwise process it but only:
- with your consent
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or,
- for reasons of important public interest.
- with your consent
- We will inform you before we lift the restriction of processing.
Right to portability of your personal data/dataportability
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. However, this right does not apply insofar as it would prejudice the rights and freedoms of others.
You also have the right to have us transfer your personal data directly to another company, if this is technically possible.
Right of Objection
- You have the right at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - to object to the processing of your personal data, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is necessary for:
- The performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of a task within the framework of the exercise of public authority vested in us;
- The promotion of our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will no longer process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate legitimate interests for the processing that outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you.
- Where your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, whether this is initial or further processing, you have the right to object at any time and free of charge to such processing, including in the case of profiling as it relates to direct marketing. If you raise such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data carried out by us is in breach of data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You can do this in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, of the place where you work or of the place where the alleged breach took place. In Belgium, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels (email@example.com),https://www.privacycommission.be/nl/contact).
Providing your personal data to others
- We may also disclose your personal data in the event such disclosure is required or necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation. We may also disclose personal data in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interest of another natural person.
- As such, we do not disclose your personal data to our social media partners. We do, however, make use of social media plugins to direct you to our social media channels and to allow you to interact with our content. These social media channels are Facebook, Instagram and Google. In the event you click such link, such social media service provider may collect personal data about you and may link this information to your existing profile on such social media.
- We are not responsible for the use of your personal data by such social media service provider. In such case, the social media service provider will act as controller. For your information only, we have included the relevant links (these may be changed from time to time by the relevant service provider):
- LinkedIn: http://facebook.com/about/priv...;
- Facebook: https://help.instagram.com/155...;
- YouTube: www.Youtube.be/privacypolicy
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
SOLIDOR Terrassenträger Rechner
Dieser Rechner berechnet die Anzhal der verstellbaren Terrasenträger und des benötigten Zubehörs für Ihr Projekt.